Friday, January 8, 2010

John Chapter 15 (Expounded)

John Chapter 15


Preface: Yahushua comforts Peter and the rest of His disciples while in the room where the Passover meal had been eaten. He speaks to them of the place and position into which they have entered because of who and what they now are as chosen, select believers and follower companions; and that they must maintain the integrity of this status while He is away preparing a place for them and all who will become as they are because of their witness. He makes it very plain that they have seen the Father if they have perceived and comprehended who He... Yahushua... Yahs' Salvation and Rescue from danger and destruction... is; and that maintaining their relationship to Him even while He is physically gone is of utmost importance. For He has told them that He is going to where His Father is; and that He is going to prepare a place for each of them, and for all who will follow their example, to forever dwell in; and that He will come back and take them with Him, in due time, to where He Himself is going to be very soon. A promise and prophecy is then made by Yahushua concerning another Comforter that He has asked for from His Father, which is the Spirit of Truth who will reveal all things and bring all things to their remembrance that pertains to the True Truth of the Father. This is the Spirit of Yahushua that will be with them forever and in fact is even now with them and will soon be in them. This Comforter will be an integral part of them that the world cannot perceive nor understand; and which will never leave them; and this Spirit will guide them in all that they think, feel, make decisions, and take action on. The exhortation is then given to all of them to awaken, and live, and leave the order of things they now know is not the order that Yahushua teaches them of; and to follow His example. For Yahushua makes a declaration to them that the chief leader of the entire order of things that is hatred against Yahweh and His Salvation has no hold whatsoever on Him; and that the adversary is not an integral part in any way of what makes Him Who and What He is... Even though the adversary has seen fit to counterfeit Yahwehs' Order and Salvation; and, through deceit, he has caused mankind to believe this perception of the Truth...


Yahushua continues to speak...


1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine dresser... 1092 georgos {ghe-ore-gos'} - the gardener... the caretaker of the vine...


2) Every branch... 2814 klema {kaly'-ma} - every tender and flexible branch of the vine, or vine runner... that is in a dependant, intimate, integral relationship with me which does not produce fruit, He... my Father... takes away; and each of those tender, flexible runners of the vine that do produce fruit, He cleanses and keeps pure by pruning so that it can produce more fruit.


3) At this time you are already pure... 2513 katharos {kath-ar-os'} - you have already been cleansed by pruning... because of the teachings which I have given you.


4) Remain in this relationship with me, and I will remain within you as well. Just as the runner of the vine cannot produce fruit from within itself unless it remains in the vine; neither can you unless you remain in this relationship with me.


5) I am the vine. You are the branches or runners. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same one will produce much fruit. Because, without me... away from me... if you do not have the influence of the power and authority that is mine..., you can do nothing.


6) If anyone does not continue to be in the state or condition of being a part of me, for whatever reason, then he/she is thrown out like a dead vine runner would be, and he/she becomes withered... dried out, shriveled and twisted because of not being a part of Who and What I am...; and men gather those dead and dry vine runners up and throw them in the fire; and they are burned... ***in the same manner that those, who have no life within themselves, will be destroyed because of not being, and remaining, an integral, intimate part of Who and What Yahushua... Yahs' Salvation... is...


7) If you remain in the state or condition of being a part of me; and my teachings remain a part of your conduct of life, then you will ask for what you intend... you will ask for whatever you have in mind... you will ask for whatever your purpose is that has caused you to ask...; and it will happen to you.


8) In this... in this process of remaining in a condition or state that draws all strength, purpose, and light... Life Force... from me... is my Father magnified. For it is in this manner that you produce much fruit. So it is, in this manner, that you will remain an integral part of me; and you will be my disciples.


9) As the Father has dearly loved me , in this manner have I loved you. Do not become different. Continue in my affection.


10) If you pay careful attention, apply yourself, and remain diligent in order to maintain your life according to my teachings and instructions, then, you will remain in my affectionate good will. Just as I have applied myself carefully in order to maintain my life according to the precepts or commands of my Father; and continue to remain within the scope of His good will and affection.


11) I have taught you these things so that my cause for having joy would continue to be in you; and, so that your cause for gladness would be realized to the fullest measure.


12) This is my commandment... This is my instruction to you... That you dearly love one another just as I have loved you.


13) No one possesses a stronger affection for anyone than that which exists in order that someone would put aside the breath of his/her life for his/her friends... 5384 philos {fee'-los} - his/her companions... those with whom he/she is closely, intimately, united with...


14) You are my friends... 5384 philos {fee'-los} - you are my companions... you are closely, intimately joined together with me... if you do whatever I have instructed you to do.


15) From now on I do not speak of you as servants because the slave, or the servant, does not know what his master does. I speak of you, instead, as my companions. I speak this way concerning you because all that I have heard... all that I have learned, understood, comprehended... from my Father I have made known to you.


16) You have not chosen me. Instead, I have picked you out for myself, and ordained you... I have set you in your place or position... I have established who and what you are; and have sent you out... so that you would go your way and produce fruit. I have selected you and established you to be as you are so that your fruit... so that whatever will be produced by your thoughts and actions as an integral part of me... would continue to be... would continue to exist... and so that it would not perish... so that whatever is produced through your thoughts and actions would not ever be destroyed,or become decayed... I have chosen you and placed you in the position that you are in so that whatever you will ask of the Father while in the state or condition of being a part of me would be furnished to you by Him.


]17) This is what I command you so that you dearly love one another.


18) If the world... if the structured order of things that manifests itself within the inherent nature of mankind... detests you, then you know that it hated me before it began to hate you.


19) If you were a part of this order of things, then this world would love whatever pertains to itself. You are not a part of this order of things. I have chosen you for myself out of all who are in this order; for this reason the world hates/detests you.


20) Remember what I taught you. The slave is not greater than his master. If they... if those who are convinced of their own superior knowledge of all things that pertain to Yahweh... have persecuted me... have pursued me in order to hurt me, or driven me away in a hostile manner..., then they will also pursue you in order to capture and hurt you, or they will chase you away in a hostile manner; but, if they have listened... if they have been able to hear and understand... what I have taught through my words and actions, then, they will give diligent attention to what you will say as well.


21) More than this, they will do all of this to you because of every thought or feeling that the mention of my name will invoke in their mind when they are caused to remember it.


22) If I had not become known to them; and if I had not spoken to them about Who and What I am, and about Who and What my Father Really is, and about His True Order and Truth, then they would not possess the agitation that they now have within their minds that has been caused by their awareness of Yahwehs' True Order and Torah. Now, Instead of being satisfied and complacent, they will have no way of pretending they are unaware of being in error before Yahweh.


23) He who detests me hates my Father as well.


24) If I had not done the works among them that no other man has done, then they would not possess in their minds the agitation of the awareness of their violation of the laws of Yahweh. Instead they now have seen and hated both me and my Father.


25) Nevertheless, this is so that the word can be fulfilled which is written in their law, which says: They hated me without a cause... Psa 35:19, Psa 69:4...


26) But, when the Comforter has come to you, whom I will send to you from the Father. I speak of the Spirit of truth, who only comes from the Father. He will testify... 3140 martureo {mar-too-reh'-o} - He will bear witness... He will declare and confirm... whatever has been seen, or heard, or experienced by anyone because of me;


27) And you also will bear witness... you will also confirm and make a declaration of whatever has been seen, heard, or experienced by anyone that has been inspired or taught by me..., because you have been with me since the beginning... Since the beginning of my recognition as Son of Man and Son of my Father...

No comments:

Post a Comment