Friday, January 22, 2010

John Chapter 17 (Expounded)

John Chapter 17


Preface: Yahushua and His disciples are still in the room where the Passover meal had been eaten; and, where the teaching had begun that would prepare them for what is to take place. Yahushua, in the actions that are necessary to love His disciples and continue His obedient, trusting, intimate relationship with His Father, is continuing on with the teachings and eye opening clarifications of what is to be expected after He has gone. The disciples are repeatedly told of the Comforter, who is to come and continue to be as He, Himself has been, as their teacher and mentor in all things that pertain to His Father and the Reality of His True Order. They are told that this Spirit will never leave those who are truly His. He tells them, in preparation beforehand, that this same Spirit of what Truth Really is will also expose the violations of the unalterable Law of Yahweh's True Order by the currently existing order that is in the world. That this Spirit will make known to this world the order which should be and should have always been that is pleasing to Yahweh, who is the Creator of all things; and that this Spirit will make the entire world know and understand the line of separation between what is truly right and what is truly wrong according to the True Reality of Yahweh's Order because the chief leader and ruler of the current dominion that is in the world is under a sentence of condemnation and punishment.
Yahushua warns the disciples of the oppression and affliction which will come to them from the world due to their being a part of Him as they are obedient to His teachings, and comforts them with the assurance that He, who they all profess now to recognize with certainty as having come from Yahweh, has conquered the dominion of this order.


1) After Yahushua had spoken all these words to His disciples, He then looked up toward heaven and said: Father, the appointed time has now arrived. Glorify your Son... Cause the nobility and worth of Who and What Your Son is to be known... so that Your Son can Glorify you... so that Your Son can make the nobility of Who and What you Truly are to be recognized... as well.


2) Your Son Has done this in accordance with the authority and power which You have given Him over all flesh... over all who are of a carnal nature and are prone to violations of the law of Yahweh's True Order; and are opposed to Yahweh because of the inherent nature that governs them from within themselves..., so that He could give eternal life... so that He could give the absolute fulness of life that is without beginning or end... to as many as You have given Him.


3) This is eternal life... this gift from your Son, to those whom you have given to Him, is the absolute fulness of life that is without beginning or end... in order that they would come to know... so that they, whom you have given to your Son, would be able to perceive... understand... get a knowledge of... You, as the only true Sovereign Who exists; and Yahushua... the Salvation from Yahweh..., Who is the Anointed One whom You have sent.


4) I have magnified You... I have caused the nobility, the elevated status, and the worth of Who and What You are to be known... on the earth. I have completed the work... the business... the undertaking... which you had given to me to do.


5) Now, Father, glorify me with... make me shine with the splendor and majesty of... Your Self. With the esteem of excellence that I possessed from you before the world was... With the honor and majesty of the approval that you bestowed upon me, according to the Blueprint of your plan, before the order of things that now is on the earth, which is opposed to you, came into existence...


6) I have made your name... I have caused the knowledge and understanding of the true meaning of all that the mention and remembrance of your name implies and refers to... I have made the true awareness of your power, your majestic authority, your purpose and will... known to the men that you gave to me out of the world... the men that you gave to me from out of the order of things that is comprised of all of the thoughts, ideas, will and purpose that is found within the inherent nature of mankind... They were yours. You intrusted them to me; and they have attended... they have diligently and carefully sought to be obedient to what I have taught them according... to your word... according to the true order that is comprised of your own spoken concepts or ideas... your instructions... your teachings... carefully in order to preserve them.


7) Now they understand that everything, whatever those things have been that you have furnished to me to give to them, are from what is a part of Yourself... they now understand that I am more than just a master teacher of Israel for the sake of being a master teacher because I have been sent from You... They now truly know that whatever makes Who and What You are has been taught to me; and that I have given these truths to them...


8) They understand this because I have given to them... I have made known to them... the words... the spoken concepts or ideas, the instructions and teachings, the orders and mandates... that you had given to me; and they have taken these teachings, instructions, and concepts to themselves. They have made them a part of themselves; and they have truly come to the point of knowing the reality that I came out... that Who and What I am has became publically known because of my having been sent... from you; and they have believed... they have placed their confidence and trust in the idea... the concept... the perception... that you have sent me.


9) I make this request from you for them. I do not ask this for the world... I do not ask you to do this thing that I am requesting from you for all of mankind as it is now..., but I ask this from you for those whom you have intrusted to me. I ask this from You because they are yours.


10) All who belong to me are Yours; and all who belong to You are mine; and I am caused to be honored or magnified within them and through them.


11) Even now I do not exist in the world any longer... Right now, at this very moment, I no longer exist within the present order of things... I am no longer governed, in any way, by the purposes and structured order of thinking, feeling and decision making that is natural as a part of the inherent nature within all mankind that is opposed to You...; but these, whom You have given to me, they do exist within the present order, and I come to you with this request. Holy... 40 Hagios {hag'-ee-os} - Most Holy... Father... You Who are, in truth, totally set apart from this order of things... You, Who are completely separate, above and beyond this order of things which exists according to this inherent nature..., keep these... 5083 tereo {tay-reh'-o} - guard and preserve these, whom you have given to me; and who are now a part of me, in the state or condition that they are now in... through your own name... through the application of all of the power and authority that Your name implies... which is the name and reputation that you have intrusted to me; and do this so that they can be one... so they can be an intimate part of each other and us... so that they can be echad with us and each other... just like we are.


12) While I was with them in the world, I kept them... I guarded them and preserved their state or condition of existence... in your name... in that state, or, status of existence that is in one accord with the Order that is a part of Who and What you are that Your name implies... Those whom you have intrusted to me I have kept... I have guarded and maintained their state, or condition...; and none of them is lost... none of them has perished... none of them has been rendered useless... none of them is under the sentence of Your condemnation... except for the son of perdition... 684 apoleia {ap-o'-li-a} - metaphorically - Judas Iscariot is the son whose spiritual father is the originator of utter destruction, waste, and ruin... Just as those are to whom Yahushua spoke in regard to their father, or, originator of the manner of thinking, feeling and decision making that governed them from within themselves. He is a physical manifestation of the deceit, the rationale of getting gain at the expense of others, the ruthless selfishness, and every other characteristic of the inherent nature that is opposed to Father Yahweh and His Order...; so that the scripture... so that the prophetic things which were written of by those who were moved by the Spirit of Yahweh to do so... can be fulfilled.


13) Those things were written about in past history; but now, I come to you with this request; and, I speak of these things in the presence of those who are a physical part of this present order so that they, whom You have intrusted to me, can have my cause or occasion of joy fulfilled within themselves.


14) I have given Your words, spoken from within the depths of Who and What You are, which contain the concepts, ideas, and instructions that You have given to me to give to them; and, all who are a part of the nature that dominates this world have pursued them with hatred, because they are not a part of the order that exists within the world now. Just as I am not a part of this present order.


15) I do not ask of You that You would take them out of the world which is now being dominated by this present order; but I ask instead, that You would guard them... that You would preserve their state or condition of being a part of me; and therefore a part of You... while they are in hardships and perils.


16) They are not part of the order of things that is in a position of dominion on the earth now. In the same way that I am not of this present order.


17) I ask You to sanctify... 37 hagiazo {hag-ee-ad'-zo} - I ask you to set them apart and acknowledge them to be pure and undefiled... through your truth. Your word is... the concepts... the ideas... the instructions... the teachings... that you have spoken into existence with Your own voice... are... truth... *** THE ONLY TRUTH!!!...all other perspectives, concepts, ideas of what is, and what ought to be, are NOT Truly Truth...they do not have any force, meaning, or effect within Your Reality... This is the plumbline... SELAH...


18) Just as you have appointed me to become known to this world. In the same manner have I also appointed them to become known to all who are now under the dominion of the inherent nature of the order of this world.


19) It is for the sake of all of them that I have sanctified myself... I have set my self apart ... separated myself... from any influence that the dominion of the inherent nature that is within mankind; and within ***all those who are not men that have rebelled against Yahweh and His True Order could possibly have over me... So that they also can be separated from all profane things through the knowledge of what is really the truth.


***We must not discount the origin... the original cause... for the Blueprint of Creation that we are now a part of, with Yahushua... Yah's Salvation... at the Epicenter. Iniquity was discovered to be within the false accuser and originator of all lies and deceit. For it is the Blueprint... the Plan... of Yahweh's Creation that is being formed even now, which is causing the restoration of all things within the heavenly realm to the state of existence that is as it should have always been. Through Yahushua, Satan is conquered, along with all the dominion that was his; and through Yahushua's Assembly this manifold wisdom of Yahweh is clearly seen by the principle, foundational beginnings that make up all forces of jurisdiction and power within Yahweh's Order... Selah


20) Neither do I ask this of you only for these who are now here with me; but I also ask this for those who will believe in me; and who will know that I am the Salvation that You have sent to rescue and preserve them from the danger of the destruction that you will bring on all that are not a part of your truth and order, through their testimony.


21) I ask this from You so that they all... I ask this from You, Father, so that my disciples who are here, and who are now a part of me; and all who will become a part of this new order on the earth throughout the remainder of the time of man..., can be one; just as you, Father, are now in me and just as I am now a part of You. So that they also can be one in us. So that the present order can believe that you have sent me.


*** Note: Right here is where the door is opened by the Master Yahushua for all who will become followers of the Way of Yahushua throughout historical time beyond this point. THIS IS WHERE WE COME IN!!! This is the point, in this intimate and powerful prayer, where all who have been, and will be, drawn toward Yahushua by the Father; and who have answered that call with willing, trusting obedience, have been included for the duration of whatever future remains within the time of man within the oneness... the ability to be intimately united... echad... within both... the Father and the Son.


22) The honor, the esteem, and the approval that you have given to me, I have given to them. I have done this so that they can be one. Just as we are one.


23) I in them; and You in me. So that they can be caused to be complete, with nothing lacking, in one perception of Reality; and, so that the present order can understand that you have sent me and have loved them just as you have loved me.


24) Father, I desire that they, whom you have intrusted to me, can be with me where I am... I want them... all of them, throughout the remainder of time, to be able to be in the state of existence that is not able to be dominated ever again by the inherent nature of the order of things that is opposed to you and your order... ; so that they can perceive my absolute perfection with their own eyes. The absolute perfection which you have given to me because You loved me... because You loved Who and What I now am... before the formation of the order that is now present in this world began.


*** Think about this!!! We are not truly able to be dominated ever again by the inherent nature that is opposed to Yahweh. If we, who have been included, are being guarded; and if steps are being taken by those assigned to do so in order to preserve us in this state, this status, or this condition of existence, then how much of our own selfish, perverted, rebellious will must have to be exercised in order to lose our rightful place as His Beloved... and... The Spirit of Yahushua warns us, through inspired writings and prophecies, that there are those who taste of this wonderful status; and are drawn away from it by the exercise of their own will to be obedient to the desires of a heart that is guided by the inherent nature of rebellion, to the point of becoming ultimately destroyed because there is no more payment that is able to cover the debt that they, themselves, have incurred again against Yahweh and His True Order...


***Hebrews 10:26-27 For, if we sin wilfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, then, no more sacrifice remains for sins; But instead, there is a certain fearful looking for of the judgment and fiery indignation, that will devour the adversaries of Yahweh and His Order... SELAH...


25) Righteous Father, the world... the entirety of all mankind... has not gotten a knowledge... a true perception... an accurate understanding... of you; but, I have come to know... to understand... to comprehend... all that is truly a part... of you; and these, whom you have intrusted to me, have understood that you have sent me;


26) And I have made your name... I have made your true wisdom, authority, majestic power, and ability... to be understood by them, and I will continue to make it known, so that the love that you have loved me with can be in them, and with them... manifesting Your Power and authority on their behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment